The Effingham Public Library is proud to offer the following special services.
- Microfilm and Microfiche Reader/Printer–Magazines, census records and genealogy files are available. Fees are $0.50 per hour of use and $0.25 per printed copy.
- Copy Machine–Fees are $0.25 per page for either letter or legal size copies.
- Fax Machine–Fees are $0.50 per page to receive a fax and $1.00 per page to send a fax.
- Genealogy Assistance–There are numerous genealogy related reference materials located in the library. Volunteers from the Effingham County Genealogy Society & Historical Society are available to assist patrons on Wednesday and Saturdays from 10 am to 12 noon.
- Meeting Room–The Luttrell Room is available for rental, many times for no charge. Please contact us at 217-342-2464, ext. 2, to make your reservation.